Below is a list and summary of some key blogs on highintensitytn.com that will help you on your Wellness Journey and HIIT Transformation It is my hope that something I say or something I do helps motivate myself and others on our wellness journey to become aware of, and make choices toward, a more successful existence. You can find this summary at www.highintensitytn.com/blog-summary/.
- Safety First! How Much to Lift? – Flexibility, exercise, modifications, safety and how much weight to lift and when to modify exercises?
- Pre & Post Workout Nutrition – What should you eat before, during and after your workout?
- To Carb or Not to Carb? That’s the Question. – Should you eat carbohydrates or not? Are there good and bad carbs?
- Weight Management, Marcos & Calories Deficit – How to manage your weight, determine your daily calorie requirements and macro nutrient ratios?
- The Scale is a Liar – Is all weight loss good weight loss? What is healthy weight loss? What is health body composition change?
- Carbohydrate Quality & Sugar – What is the difference in carbohydrates? How to determine which carbohydrates and good and bad? What types of carbohydrates to you eat and when? Is all sugar the same?
- Why Does HIIT Transformation Work? – What is High Intensity Interval Training? Why is the HIIT Transformation so amazing?
- What is Wellness? – What are the various components of wellness considering wellness is an active process through which people become aware of, and make choices toward, a more successful existence.
- Katch-Mcardle Calorie Calculator – The Katch-McArdle calculator takes into account lean body mass, which allows you to obtain a very precise estimate of your daily caloric needs.
- Mifflin St. Jeor Calorie Calculator – Mifflin-St. Jeor calculator is less accurate than the Katch-Mcardle but can be used to provide an estimate of your daily caloric needs when you do not know your lean body mass.
- Macro Nutrient Visual Download– This image briefly shows what a pie chart depicting the following macro nutrient ratios 50% Carbohydrates, 10% Sugar, 25% Protein, 15% Fat.
- My Plate .pdf Download – This .pdf download shows food examples and portions relative to your plate.
- Hear Rate, Intensity and Rating of Perceived Exertion – How to determine your heart rate beats per minute (HR BPM)? What is your intensity level and rating of perceived exertion (RPE)?
HIIT Transformation! Transformation for Life!
Have a great journey!
Coach Tim Garrett